Fierce Loyalty Public Workshop
November 24, 2015
Higher Logic Offices
1600 Wilson Blvd, Suite 400
Arlington, VA 22209
Starbucks, TED, Uber, GoPro, AirBnB, Apple, Zappos.
It’s undeniable that these brands have wildly successful brand communities that put them at top of their game.
These companies know three things:
1) Consumers who feel connected and engaged with a brand spend 19% more than consumers who do not.
2) Lost productivity due to employee disengagement costs more than $450 billion in the U.S. annually
3) The best and fastest way to capitalize on the above facts is to build and maintain a wildly successful, fiercely loyal community.
In this “deep dive” workshop, you are going to learn their Super Secret Sauce for doing just that AND you’ll use it to create or strengthen a Fiercely Loyal community of your own.
Who is this workshop for:
- Companies and organziations that want to create a Fiercely Loyal community of brand advocates.
- Associations who want to turn their membership community into a Fiercely Loyal experience.
- Nonprofits who want to propel their donor and/or donor base into the realm of Fierce Loyalty.
- Event planners who want to build a “pop up” community experience at their live events.
- Individual entrepreneurs, artists, community groups, etc., who know that having a Fiercely Loyal community is faster and more fun than going it alone.
What you will learn:
When you will leave the workshop you will be armed with three specific skills.
You will learn to:
1) Increase engagement
2) Decrease attrition
3) Foster a remarkable brand reputation.
This workshop will be strictly limited to 20 participants, so it will be very hands-on with lots of personal attention from me. I will teach you the Fierce Loyalty model from start to finish and we will spend most of our time together helping you apply the model to your organization, right where it is. There will be plenty of time for discussion, brainstorming, Q & A and everything else you need. You will leave with, not only a vision for what is possible for your community, but also a very specific action plan for how to make it happen.
I haven’t offered a public workshop on Fierce Loyalty in over a year. I’m excited to offer this one in one of my very favorite cities, Washington DC.
8:30 – 9:00 am – Light Breakfast
9:00 – 10:30 am – Exploring the Fierce Loyalty Model
10:30 – 10:45 am – BREAK
10:45 – Noon – Applying the Fierce Loyalty Model to Your Specific Organization
Noon – 1 pm – Working Lunch to Finish Your Action Plan
Your ticket price includes a light breakfast, a midmorning coffee break and a working lunch.